The Facilities at Pelican Point Yacht Club
Pelican Point Yacht Club, established in 1974, is one of the largest marinas on Smith Mountain Lake. We have 18 acres of wooded land and approximately a half mile of waterfront on the south side of the lake in Union Hall, Virginia. The Marina is well protected from prevailing westerly winds.
We offer the following amenities and services to members:
- 134 protected deep water slips for powerboats and sailboats, with 30/50/60 AMP power and potable water
- Free canoe and kayak storage
- Gated, with security maintained year-round
- Brokerage services
- Boat pump-out unit
- Boat service yard on premises, 15 ton hoist with lifting crane
- 3,000 square feet club house
- Free wi-fi for members
- 25 x 50 saltwater pool
- Lake swim area with sandy beach
- Attractive bath house (heated/AC)
- Tennis court, shuffleboard, cornhole, horseshoe pit, badminton, volley ball
- Ship’s store: West Marine and Land & Sea retailer
- On-land boat and trailer storage
- Picnic areas with grills
The folks who own Pelican Point are truly nice, and treat me and my family like family.
Thinking about becoming a member? Give us a call today to learn more!